This is the live recording of a 30th birthday party where I have been deejaying last summer here in Berlin. It showcases the other more mainstream side of my DJ skills, covering various different music styles from pop, hip-hop, rock, reggae, salsa, jazz, and to finally end with a fabulous Vienna walz. There is definitely something for everybody in there. Check the tracklisting for more info.
- Le Pamplemousse – Do You Have Any (Ya Know Where I Can Get Some)
- Goody Goody – It Looks Like Love
- The Salsoul Orchestra – You’re Just The Right Size
- First Choice – Love Thang (12 Inch Version)
- Mouzon’s Electric Band – Everybody Get Down
- Glenn Adams Affair – Just A Groove (Sdc Re-Edit)
- Family Tree Featuring Sharon Brown – Family Tree (Norman Cook Disco Edit)
- K.I.D. – Hupendi Muziki Wangu ! (You Don’t Like My Music)
- Tata Vega – Get It Up For Love
- Cloud One – Disco Juice
- Mass Production – Welcome To Our World
- Geraldine Hunt – Cant Fake The Feeling (Original 12 Mix)
- Musique – Push, Push (In The Bush) (Francois Kevorkian Mix)
You might also like:
Another live recording during a 50th birthday party at the Palais am Festungsgraben in Berlin. A really beautiful place, managed by the famous Floris Catering. The set starts slowly with some jazz, then kicks off with a few regular disco classics to get everybody on the dancefloor, builds up and peaks the tension with rock classics and finally after several musical ups and downs as the main part – mainly the 80’s sound (it’s a 40th birthday, right) – it finishes nice and smoothly with Bill Wither’s lovely day.
Live recording of Christopher and Felicia’s wedding party, june 5th, 2010. The wedding was fabulous and the party simply rocked. The music is what I would call eclectic, mixing all kinds of different music styles (disco, funk, rock, punk, grunge, rap, balkanic, house, techno, and the list goes on). The electro heads might have less fun listening to it, but all the others less underground tainted should enjoy, during a long car trip or even for a party.