A couple years ago, Steffen „Dixon“ Berkhahn started the Innercity clubnights at WEEK12END Berlin, bringing back to Techno/Electro/Minimal Berlin much needed Deep House sounds. It quickly became one of the most-talked about parties in the German capital with a very special type of music, an own style, that was and still is a major inspiration to many music lovers, and in particular to me. So…. Having been spoiled for so long by this great music, having harrassed Dixon so often for the track titles…, I finally grouped the IMHO most remarkable tracks of the 2004-2005 years (at least some of them) in one mix together. I hope you will enjoy it and above all, get a little impression of the „innervision music style“. And if you like this type of music, and if you’ve never been to an Innercity night at WEEK12END in Berlin, then you sincerely shouldn’t wait any longer.
- Furry Phreaks : Lament For A Dead Computer Part 1 : Miso
- Mr. V : Jus' Dance (SOLE Channel Mix) : Vega
- Alix Alvarez : What Is Dub : SOLE Channel Music
- Âme : Nia : Sonar Kollektiv
- Carl Craig : Sandstorms : Planet E
- Rune Lindbæk & Lindstrøm : Alien In My Pocket (Dixon Edit) : Modal Music
- Lionel Hampton : Vibramatic! (Joakim Remix) : Crippled Dick Hot Wax!
- Phonique : 99 & A Half (ICube Remix) : Dessous
- Logan : Flash (Charles Webster's Flashy Dub) : Poussez!
- Funk D'Void : Can't Get Enough Of A Bad Thing (Steve Bug Vocal Mix) : Soma
- Ferrer & Sydenham Inc. : Sandcastles : Ibadan
- Justin Martin : The Sad Piano (Charles Webster Remix) : Buzzin' Fly
- Scott Grooves : The Journey (Full Journey Mix) : From The Studio Of Scott Grooves
- Feist : Gatekeeper (John Kong Do Right Mix) : Arts & Crafts International